Saturday, April 2, 2011

Been Busy Around Here

Ok, so I had figured that I would have been able to post about our trip and get ready for a new blogging challenge by April so I had published but postponed the challenge until the last day of March... Well, here it is April 2, I haven't got to post about the trip yet and I'm so not ready for the challenge yet either! LOL! Life has been busy around here getting back to normal life after our trip and Rebecca has been into a hold me/entertain me mode that's taken up a lot of time! So, I promise to post about it and get started on the Challenge ASAP!

(BTW, Thank you so much Aunt Kay for sending me the ring and things that I left at your house! I was so so so so HAPPY when you found it! I had just been devastated thinking I had lost it, so once again Thank You!!!)

No comments: