Thursday, April 14, 2011

Post #1

A Picture of Yourself with 15 Facts:


1 - I'm married to the love of my life.
2 - I have 3 beautiful children
3 - Like most mothers, it makes me sad and happy to see my children get older!
4 - I'm going to try to grow a garden this year
5 - I'm 27, almost 28 years old
6 - I have an identical twin!
7 - I consider Preston, ID my hometown but grew up in several different places including West Virginia and Washington (state)
8 - I love being a stay at home Mom but sometimes consider getting a job outside the home just to get a break from my kids occasionally
9 - I love to read.
10 - I love to watch movies and tv
11 - It drives me crazy to have a messy house, but I'd much rather read or play with my kids than clean!
12 - My most favorite thing to do is spend time with Dennis, doing anything.
13 - I drive a minivan, never thought I'd like driving a minivan, let alone LOVE driving a minivan
14 - I want to go to Yellowstone this summer.
15 - I wish a day had 48 hours in it instead of 24!!! With never enough time to get anything done, extra time would definitely be helpful!

No comments: