Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pregnant!

So, I'm officially announcing our pregnancy! Due date is about October 11th!!! Yay!!! (You'd never believe how much convincing it took for Grandpa Y! lol.

It was a great Valentine's Day present! (That's when I tested and found out we're preggo!) lol, funny thing is is that I didn't KNOW before I tested this time so it came as a little bit of a shock! And then only one line had appeared in the test window so I thought I wasn't until I was putting the box back into the cupboard and I noticed on the side it said it was an easy to read test, a line only appears if you're pregnant! lol. I'd bought the box last fall and completely forgot! So, then it was a complete shocker to me and I shocked Dennis the next morning on our Valentine's Date!

My first OB appointment is next week and once again I had to find a new one! Grrr. She better not move in the middle of this pregnancy! I'd probably go into Salt Lake if I had a choice just for a bit more security of knowing my OB is gonna stick around! lol.

So, here's to #3! And I'll keep telling myself that it's worth it in the end! If only we could avoid the 9 months of pregnancy! lol.

No comments: