Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh where art thou...

2.1!!!! Here I am anxiously awaiting the Droid to be upgraded to 2.1 and it hasn't happened yet! There were rumors it would be in January and now there are rumors it'll be the mid or end of February! I'm really looking forward to the update though. There are suppose to be some great improvements!

It's going to have animated wallpapers for the phone (I want to be able to do a slideshow but I think I might have found an app that can do a widget for that...) and it's suppose to have an updated gallery, on-screen keyboard and some other minor improvements. I can't wait to check out all the changes!

So where oh where art thou my android 2.1??? It better atleast be here by the end of March or big complaints!!! Oh and where is that flash that was promised the first part of the year!?! Still waiting for that too! (Theorizing they might be waiting to release both at the same time to make sure it's all compatible and works great!) Ahhhhhhhh, the impatience!

No comments: