Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Help Wanted!

So, for all you lucky people out there that could use a little extra money each week... Since I'm pregnant and sick sick sick, I need some help around the house :)

Who wants to come and help me? I'd like someone to come for 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week, or 2-3 hours a day 3 times a week. Duties would include dishes, laundry, some general cleaning, that type of stuff.

I don't have a lot to pay, so it would only be like $5 or $7 an hour, I don't think I could do more than that), but you're looking at like $50 a week!

So, anyone interested? Please, Please, Please! My house is such a mess because I haven't had the energy to do anything lately and I really need the help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Jayne said...

Sorry those who left a comment but I can't read Chinese so I don't leave comments that I don't know what they say.