Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Dennis

Happy 30th Birthday my love! I'm glad to hear it's not a number that freaks you out like so many other people. I know you've had a very busy year this past year between school and work. But it looks like this year is going to be a lot less stressful and there is a lot to look forward to! Just about all our third baby's firsts will happen this year! (Sorry, got baby on the mind!)

But really, Happy Birthday. I love you and I'm so glad that you were born and become that man that you are now. I'm thankful we both followed the paths we were suppose to and met at school and got married. It's been a wonderful 8 years with you. Here's to us sharing a lot more years together, and a lot more of your birthdays!

1 comment:

Sarah Jayne said...

My Dad told me I left out the part about getting him to the beach under Dennis' accomplishments for the past year, I told him it was MY accomplishment, not Dennis'! lol.