Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Charity's First Day of Preschool

Charity's first day of school was TODAY! She was so excited and looked so cute in her backpack! They had to make puppets of themselves and take a few items that describe them. All morning all I heard from her was asking if it was time to go yet. lol. On the way there, all I heard was are we there yet! She was surprisingly cooperative all morning with getting ready to go, even brushing her hair. But that's cuz she knew she had to do it to get to go! lol.
Here are a couple of pictures from today. One of her posing in front of our door, I barely got her to hold still for this cuz she just wanted to leave! There were a couple more I took that ended up being of her back because she was ready to go out the door. lol, But it wasn't quite time yet!
And then the other picture is in front of her school.
Sorry it's really not a very good pictures. Since I got the Froyo upgrade on my phone, I think it ruined the camera! But she certainly is a cutie! And so happy to be going to school! She could barely stand there to get her picture taken though and was so antsy I think it contributed to the blurriness! lol.
When I picked her up from school today she was just a grinning and when I asked her how was school, she told me "I LOVED it Mommy!" Sounds like a good day to me :)
Oh, I forgot to mention, the objects she chose to put in her bag to describe her was a couple of crayons (her favorite colors blue and purple of course), a shell from the beach, and the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I think she made some excellent choices :)

No comments: