Monday, August 9, 2010

Falling Asleep at Dinner

So, you know that cute moment when your kid is just soo tired they just lay their head down at the kitchen table (or high chair, or whatever) and fall asleep? Yeah, I've never had that experience until last night.

There we were eating our yummy Anniversary dinner of Steak and Potatos. Did I mention Yummy? All Danielle wanted to eat was steak, lol. She was on her 4th helping of it when I glanced at her an realized she was barely keeping her eyes open, swaying a little bit and she looked like at any moment she was going to crash. I pointed it out to Dennis and he was worried about her hitting her head on the table if she fell asleep sitting up so he decided to go sit by her so he could catch her if he needed to. Well, as son as he sat down next to her she leaned her head on him and fell asleep. It was sooo cute! And there wasn't a peep out of her when I took her in her room and put her to bed!

No comments: