Friday, December 11, 2009

Too busy playing with my Droid

Sorry I haven't been around or posting much lately. I haven't been using my droid to post and since I've got it I spend very little time on the computer. Lol, now that I have constant access to facebook, I'm on it a lot less as well. That has made Dennis happy atleast.

In other news we are looking forward to Christmas. Most of the Christmas shopping is done and the girls are very excited. Almost every day, Charity tries to convince me that it's Christmas. Soon enough it will be. And they both love wrapping presents. My visiting teacher brought by an advent calendar the first of the month and the girls have really enjoyed that, though Charity got a hold of it one day and ate a bunch of the chocolates.

Well, it's a bit crazy around here trying to finish everything up for Christmas and get everything done. I'll try to post again soon!

No comments: