Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update on books

Apparently I spoke to soon. I got into looking into the books more and realized there were some major editing problems. :( Apparenty the pdfs are in columns, just like the book, but the conversion process doesn't recognize the column and jumped between it. I'll let you know if I find a way to fix it :( But as of right now, it's not really usable for that reason. I was so excited about it...

I've found some programs to use to help edit it to make it convert correcty but they are going to take some time and work so I won't be able to work on that until after Christmas. In the meantime, maybe I'll see if there is a way to suggest on the website to make an epub format and let someone else do the work :) And maybe it'll be done before I get around to it, probaby not but it would be cool.

No comments: