Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Week Photos

Sorry this has taken so long to get posted and edited!
So, here are a few of my favorite photos from the week of Christmas!

I tried to get some pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses a few weeks before Christmas. I didn't have very good results, but here are the best ones I got!

The cute Charity! She cooperated with getting her picture taken.

Danielle refused to cooperate! If you could see her face, she's screaming. Oh well! Maybe next year we'll get a good one! We got some great shots of her smiling in the family pictures though, I'll post those later! (If you're lucky, lol)

Since we had to get rid of Angel, I had to post one of her and Charity for Charity to remember her by. She really was such a good dog for her.


Christmas in Delta! The girls had such a fun time!



Remember how I posted that Angel bit Spencer? Yeah, I really did mean bite. The picture didn't quite do his eye justice :(



Now we'll move on to more fun pictures!

Miriam taking a nap with Grandpa!



Christmas for 12!



Christmas Morning!!! Sorrry, I had pictures of everyone who was here, but I've only taken the time to post pics of my own family.





Laura and her kids getting ready to leave Saturday morning/afternoon :( We had to take some cousin pictures! (Danielle didn't want her picture taken, again)



And did you notice what we did to our hair!?! Cute, aren't we? :)

Our Gingerbread House! The girls and Michael made it Saturday night and they had LOTS and LOTS of fun with it! Ok, I was the "responsible" adult who helped! Charity Saturday night sleeping with her "Huggy" from Grandma!

And when Charity finally got the present she'd been waiting for! (All she wanted for Christmas was a big doll !) Grandpa Y had gotten it for her so she had to wait an extra couple of days to get it. Can you tell how excited she was? We missed the BIG grin!

No comments: