Monday, February 2, 2009

McDonalds

So, I have always pretty much disliked McDonald's and only recently (this last summer) started going there to take Charity for ice cream and to play sometimes. But recently I've decided the employees are going to start knowing me by name! lol. Let's see, I went there today for a birthday part for one of Charity's friends, we went last week for a birthday party for one of Charity's friends, we went the week before while Grandma and Grandpa were here, then we went the week before tha. t for a playgroup. Oh and then we're suppose to go AGAIN this week for another play group! lol. I gotta admit, I'm actually starting to like their hamburgers.

It is really nice though, especially in this cold weather, to have somewhere we can go that the kids can play and us adults can just sit and chat. So, yeah, this McDonald's hater has been turned to the dark side. Oh and right now they've got these cute dog toys from that new movie Dog's Hotel - I think Charity might get quite a few :)

1 comment:

Camey said...

That is too funny. I have always liked their food, but am actually getting quite sick of it! I wish we had a Chick Fliet. They have such a fun play center and much better food! He he. I agree though- not too bad. We should go to Carl's Junior for them to play sometime!