Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun Car Ride Home

So today we drove 2 hours to go out to lunch with my parents for Mom's birthday. She was so surprised! And then we did some shopping (how I miss Cache Valley!) and then we drove 2 hours home! It's been a long but fun day. Here are some funny things that Charity did on our drive home...

So, initially Charity was acting like she was so tired she couldn't keep her eyes open! But then when we stopped for gas she must have caught her second wind cuz she was wide awake! (yes, she's still awake, but hopefully she doesn't want to stay up too late) When we were 3/4s of the way home she started throwing a fit because she didn't want to go home she wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house! She must have argued with me for atleast 10 minutes about where we were going. I ended the argument by telling her she didn't have to want to go home. lol.

Then, I'd gotten in the backseat with the girl's for a while because Danielle has a hard time travelling in the dark, she's just fine during the day but turn the lights out and she can't handle it! So, anyway, Charity starts saying to me, "Mommy, you need to stay in your seat. You need to stay in your seat, Mommy! Mommy I told you have to stay in your seat!" Well, she tends to ask if she can drive with Daddy and we tell her no because she has to stay in her seat and I guess she was thinking about that and she got upset with me because I wasn't in MY seat. lol. So, just so everyone knows, the front passenger seat is mine. ROFL! She is so funny sometimes.

Ok, now I don't think we go out to eat too often and we don't go through a drive through more than once a month but when we got off the freeway (and pulled over so I could get back in my seat!) Charity decided she was hungry and she wanted a hamburger or Buger as she calls it. So, she starts asking everyone if they want a burger. Now since it was getting late and we were all tired we caved and said ok, we'll get some burgers. So, when we pull up to the burger place Charity bends to the side a little and says "I want a burger please." Then Dennis asked me if she thought she was ordering and I said I didn't know but then she looked out the window and started telling us to go to the box! Such a smartie!

Oh, and I forgot to mention it before, or post about it but Danielle's got her first tooth! It came in this week on Thursday! Poor girl you can tell there's a whole bunch trying to pop through though and she is just miserable but we're doing our best to comfort her through it. Poor girl, teething is no fun!

No comments: