Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random Things

Hello! I was tagged by my friend Emily for 6 Random things about me, and then my friend Phyllisa tagged me for 25 random things so I'm combining them. No you're not gonna get 31 random things though! (This is really hard for me to come up with so... I hope I'm creative and not boring to much, lol)

Rules:
~Link to the person who tagged you
~Post the rules on your blog
~Write six random things about yourself
~Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
~Let each person know they've been tagged

Six Random Things About Me:

1. I'm scared of the dark.

2. Though I love to sit outside alone and look up at the night sky! Though it's nice to do that sitting next to Dennis too.

3. I'm a huge worrier about my family and their health and car accidents.

4. I want nice new furniture but it's not at the top of our priorities list so it's gonna be a while.

5. I am terribly shy and quiet. And I've worried that people think I'm stuck up, but really I'm just shy! (though I've gotten amazingly better over the last few years)

6. Sometimes I seriously think I've got some form of OCD! lol.

OK... so I tag
Kim
April
Jennifer
Angie
Laura
Ginny

Then 19 more...

7. I LOVE taking pictures, but I'm not very good at it.

8. My favorite picture of Charity EVER is when she was either 2 or 4 months old, Dennis took it and I cropped it. I'll have to find it and post it!

9. I tried to get a picture of Danielle in the same style but failed :(

10. I have a very addictive personality. Meaning, I get addicted t o something for a short time and then move on to something else that I get addicted to! lol. ie. computer games, video games, playing with pictures, tv shows, books, sometimes just really random things.

11. I would love to find a stay at home job, but haven't been able to find anything, though I haven't looked that hard, yet.

12. I LOVE Blogging, I pretty much use it as a journal now and it's great to be able to look back at the things that have happened. (I'd really love to print it all off and make it into a book, year by year!)

13. I also LOVE Facebook! I only recently found it but it is such a great way to keep in contact with your friends and family! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

14. I hate to cook. Really, I hate it and would be happy to not do it at all, but sometimes you do what you gotta do.

15. I love playing with graphics on the computer and doing web design but I haven't really done much in the last few years.

16. I'm very susceptible to advertising.

17. I want more kids but I worry about the effects it would have on my body and if my family would survive the pregnancy! lol.

18. Sometimes I worry I'm too overprotective of my kids and sometimes I worry I'm not protective enough! I guess that's just normal mom worries?

19. I love birthdays and think they should be a big deal! (And I love it that May at our house is practically a second Christmas! poor Dennis!)

20. I refuse to drive in the snow. I've ended up in a ditch 3 times while driving in it and now I'm scared to death to drive while it's snowing... so no driving in the snow for me!

21. My husband thinks I only married him for his car - and for resident status at school. lol. Not really, but it's a running joke for us, I don't remember how it started.

22. I'm a twin, most of you know that, I just wanted to share for those that don't. :) Oh and I love being a twin, oh and until our stake redid our ward boundaries, I was in the ward that had the highest number of twins in it except that was both sets but there were several of us who were twins without the other half in the ward too. lol.

23. My husband has been the one to come up with the names for both of our kids! Though I've picked out their middle name. It just worked out that way.

24. I love to go to the zoo. I think I enjoy it as much or more than my kids! Seriously, I'm just a big kid at heart, but the zoo is so much fun!

25. This has taken me over an hour to come up with things! Oops, I'm not very good at coming up with random things about me!

2 comments:

Kendell said...

I'm going to have to come back to this! Thanks for the tag!

Unknown said...

I am really shy too! It's so nice to connect with everyone on here and kind of get to know everyone that way and then it seems to break the ice! :) Hope you are enjoying a beautiful Monday!