Sunday, December 21, 2008

What happens when you let your two year old get away with Stuff?

You get stuck staying up late by yourself with both your kids with an over tired child who refuses to sleep! It's going to be a long night. Teach me to try to be nice! She does not like to sleep and we wanted to play The Farming Game tonight so I let her lay on the couch and watch a movie while we played instead of fighting with her about going to bed. I should have fought with her and made her go to bed. Oh well, tomorrow will eventually bring another day, and I've learned a very valuable lesson.

I had a good long chat today this afternoon with Charity about Christmas and how it's important to give gifts and then we wrapped the presents she got for her friends. It was a lot of fun. We took one of them tonight and we'll finish delivering the rest tomorrow. It was cute to see her so excited to be giving the presents though...

No comments: