Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Thankful...

I know I should have finished and posted this days ago but I've been a bit busy, I'll post an update when I'm done with this :) Here's my list of things I'm Thankful for that I compiled throughout November!

1. A healthy family
2. Happy children, it's so wonderful to have children who are so full of smiles and giggles!
3. The ability to help out family members when they need it
4. A nice comfortable home to live in
5. My testimony of the true and living prophet on the earth today.
6. A fun imagination
7. The ability to use said imagination and to play with my children.
8. The law of tithing and the security it brings into my life.
9. Good books
10. A wonderful husband who loves me
11. The zoo
12. Fun activities
13. Yoga/Pilates and exercising, though I don't do it nearly as much as I should!
14. The great friends that I have, IRL and on the internet
15. The internet!
16. My cell phone, it's my link to those who live far away from me.
17. The Holiday Season. I just love this time of year.
18. Family who can babysit :)
19. Good food, eating lots and lots on Thanksgiving
20. Music, I like noise during the day and there is nothing better to have as noise than some good music
21. New Movies, the old ones are great but it's always fun to see something new.
22. reliable car. it's nice to be able to travel to visit family and not have to worry if the car can make it
23. christmas decorations. I'm just holding off until the weekend after Thanksgiving to put up the tree!
24. Rain, ok, I hate driving in it, but living in a desert I know we need as much precipitation as we can get
25. Cartoons. I know this is terrible but there are some shows Charity really likes and I'm glad they're available to watch
26. New babies, it helps me appreciate how far mine have come but also remember how wonderful those newborn days are
27. Snow, though I really don't like it's fun to see Charity get so excited about it!
28. Christmas Tree Lights :)
30. This school semester to be almost over!
31. A steady paycheck, and not having to worry about where the next pay check is coming from

No comments: