Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I know it's a day late but I never had a chance to get online yesterday so, Merry Christmas! How did our Christmas go?

We had fun in the morning opening presents although poor Charity got all presented out and didn't think presents were all that fun when the first three we had her open were wallpaper decoration things. She loves her presents though, although I think she might love Danielle's more. She's having a hard time still with the fact that it's not hers. lol. Having a sibling may be very good for her.

Oh, but Santa leaves the presents sitting out at our house and Charity just LOVED her doll house, so did Danielle. lol. But Danielle also really liked her stuff, as did Charity :) Santa also leaves our stockings full for Christmas and those were really fun. Daddy got a nifty little digital picture keychain thing. I've still got to get some of the Christmas photos loaded on for him. Which reminds me I'll do another post after thsi oen with their Christmas pictures. We got some good ones!

Anyway, so after we opened presents we had breakfast (omelettes, hasbrowns and bacon) then headed to Delta. What a drive that turned out to be! It took us quite a bit longer than normal to get there because of the weather. In several spots we had white out conditions and had an extremely hard time figuring out where the road was!!! But we arrived safe and luckily the drive home wasn't too bad. Then it was running around from one relative's house to another. The girls got even more toys that they love. It's hard to tell a favorite, I think they love them all!

And then we came home this afternoon. Oh, I got a couple of video games and Dennis got a couple of video games so we're going to be pretty busy while he's off work and before school starts playing games :) Definitely looking forward to it. Have you heard of the Harvest Moon series? He got me the new one for the Wii!!! And then Mindy gave him her old gamecube, games and controllers so I'll be able to play the one for the gamecube that we have as well. Ahh, the fun life of a gamer.

I hope everyone's Christmas' went well. Let us know how your's was!

No comments: