Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve!!!

Yay!!! Today is Christmas Eve!!!

I don't think Charity really understands what that means, lol. She just doesn't want Santa to come any where near the house, but she does want to go visit him at the store, lol. I told her Santa was too busy getting ready to deliver presents that he's not at the store today to go see. Her presents from her cousin arrived in the mail today. (thanks Aurora!) and I'm surprised she hasn't been trying to open them yet, ofcourse I didn't mention to her that they were FOR her. Ever since I let her open a present from a friend earlier this week she has been ALL OVER the presents. We've already had to rewrap a present to a friend of hers. Oops, still gotta take her to go drop that off today.

Tonight after Dennis gets off work we are going to have a special Christmas Eve dinner, do some sort of special chrismtas eve activity (including opening a present, yay!) and then we're going to drive around and look at christmas lights. I think it will be fun although I'm not sure about how the lights will work since everyone won't fit into one car so we'll see about those. But I think it will be a good night. Oh which reminds me, I've got to go turn the christmas music on. And we're starting to cook for dinner. It's nice I have FIL here who will mess with the turkey for me :)

One more day 'til Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: