Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oops... Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry I never got around to posting an update last week. I got sidetracked by kiddos. You know how busy the little people can make you :)

Ok, so It's definitely been a while since I posted. I haven't even gotten on the computer for several days. Dennis' class ended last week so that should hopefully help things slow down for a few weeks around here. Other than that I spent two weeks reading a series of books about the Noble Dead :) I borrowed them from my brother after Thanksgiving and they were pretty good. Though long and there were 7 of them! Definitely going to have to get past this reading kick, lol. I've got to get back to important things like posting on my blog, blog stalking, oh yeah and cleaning the house and such :) lol.

We've also been getting ready for Grandpa to move back in with us. Mindy had her baby, a beautiful little boy, and she's going to move in for a few weeks while she saves up some money and gets her own apartment. I don't know what Grandpa is planning. I'm not even sure he actually wants to move back in with us, just since Mindy is moving he's decided to.

I made Danielle's first christmas foot print and hand print ornaments this last week. Very cute :) Charity insisted on making some for her too but I think her's are too heavy to hang on the tree so I might let her keep them as souvenirs. She definitely had fun painting them though. And then tried to help me paint Danielle's!

Then we've got another big enrichment activity coming up in a month so I'm going to be a bit busy working on that but it is going to be a lot of fun! Well, that's all for now, I hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas, it really is a special time of year!

No comments: