Monday, May 5, 2008

Soooooooo tired

Ok, I am just beyond tired. It's 7:30 in the morning and I have been up for over 2 hours!!! No, has nothing to do with baby but Charity deciding she wanted to get up when Daddy did! I am so tired I might just take a nap today although I'm not sure if that is really a good idea cuz I can't afford to feel terrible tonight cuz Dennis HAS to be able to finish his school stuff (paper and presentation) so he can be DONE for this semester!

Oh, I was tired yesterday because of baby though :P I ended up having contractions for 2 hours Saturday night that were 4-8 minutes apart but then they spread out to 6-10 minutes apart and I ended up just oign to sleep and they were gone when I woke up :( I was really hoping to be getting a baby on Sunday!!! Well, it's getting close, less than 2 1/2 weeks to go. Hopefully she decides to show up soon. And NO SAM she is not going to decide to be late just to make up for Charity being early!!! Trust me, she's going to be early too.... just not early enough for me! lol.

Oh, and I got a new calling yesterday :) I am going to be in Achievement Days working with the primary girls. I don't know what age group yet but it should be a good calling!

No comments: