Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Officially as pregnant as ever!

Well, I am now to the point where I had Charity so I'm as pregnant as I've ever been. lol. We are definitely on to the waiting game now. I know she could come at any time, but I also know she could hang around in there for 3 more weeks or more! The office lady at my doctor's office yesterday when she was scheduling my next appointments asked if I went over due if she could laugh. LOL. Apparently she goes overdue with all of hers and loves it when people who have gone early before go over. I told her yes, I still doubt she'll have the opportunity but I told her yes. Ahh, well, it's better for her to wait until Dennis is done with his class anyhow, just a week left and it will be all done!

Mom has said that she pretty much has everything ready to go so we'll see how long it takes them to get down here once we call to let them know I'm in labor. lol! Hopefully not too long cuz we want Dad to watch Charity for us!!! Oh, I updated my photo, that was me on Monday so not quite 37 weeks, only 36 1/2 but I figured I'd better take it while I was thinking about it!

No comments: