Sunday, April 6, 2008

My mom is coming!

Yay my mom is coming to visit for the week! It'll be so nice having her around to help this week. I'm just feeling so overwhelmed lately. There is so much left still to do and so little time left. I can't believe the baby could be here in 3 1/2 - 6 1/2 weeks. What a wild ride it's been though! Anyway, while mom is here I may take her to water aerobics with me to see how she likes it. I can't get her hooked though cuz there is no where nearby her where she could keep going, but I think she'd really enjoy it. It will be interesting to see though, that's for sure. But there is a little old lady who comes who walks with a walker but she does fine in the pool so I figure mom should as well.

Well, General Conference is on and I need to be paying better attention so I better get going. I will try to update more later.

1 comment:

Our Crazy Family said...

Hey thanks for posting your Blog. I enjoy reading friends blogs. I hope your mom enjoys water aerobics. I love it! IT is so much fun and a good workout. anyway good to hear from you. Hope you get everything done you need to!

Cindy (cl-clou2who2)