Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wait, WHAT!?!

So, today I realized that if this baby girl comes as early as Charity did, then she will be here in a little over a month!!! What!?! Can I really be that close already!?! I feel like I still have so much to do to get ready but I know my list is short short short! lol (not a lot needs to be done, we could be ready today if needed, but please, not today!)

Oh, and I decided that I want to redo Charity's room. We were just going to paint and I was going to match the duck curtains and stuff that's already in there. But when Dennis and I were talking last night we realized it's going to be a girl's room so why not have fun with it? I have this pretty lamp/candle holder thing that has dragonflies on it and if I get my way I want to paint the walls a warm cream color, then paint the chair rail a baby blue and then paint dragonflies and flowers on the walls in pinks/purples/and yellows. Ofcourse with just a bit of green thrown in. I think it would be so pretty but Dennis isn't sure he likes the idea so we will see... Plus he wants to get the guest bedroom done first :( Although I have to admit, that room does need repainted the most so I guess it's only fair.

Well, it's time for Charity's nap so I'd better go put her down. Oh, and a sneak preview for those who are reading this (DON'T TELL ANYONE!) our choices have been narrowed down to Isabelle May, Danielle Lillian or Lillian Danielle! I think, lol.

No comments: