Monday, March 10, 2008

What a fun weekend!

Ok, so my parents came to visit this weekend and it was sooo nice. Mom did most of the cooking and the dishes and they watched Charity some for us so we got to go to a movie Saturday afternoon and that was nice. They also watched Charity on friday while we went to my appointment and did a little bit of shopping. My appointment went really well. She said I must be good at hiding babies. lol. I'm still measuring pretty much a centimeter behind but she said we'd just keep an eye on it and see how I'm measuring next time, but that things were looking good. She also said that she thinks given my history we'll have a baby the first or second week of May. :P lol, take that Dennis! haha. J/k. He keeps telling me not to get my hopes up that I'll deliver early, lol.

I really need to get some pictures taken of me, I haven't gotten one since I was like 4 months along! Dad told me this weekend that when he saw me 3 weeks ago I didn't really look pregnant, but now I REALLy look pregnant. lol, I geuss I've "popped". I'd say I'm definitely bigger at this point this time than I was last time. It's so much fun to actually look pregnant :)

Well, Charity is napping and I've got some housework I need to get done today if I'm going to take her to the park (if it's warm enough!) So I'd better get on that. I just wanted to let everyone know my appointment went well and that the weekend was good!

No comments: