Thursday, March 20, 2008

Anyone out there!?!

OK, so..... I started this blog and sent a link to most people I know and no one reads it it seems!!! Where is everyone?

Ok, well my update for the week... it's been a long week, just a lot of stuff going on. Tomorrow should be fun though. For a Relief Society activity I am going to a taping of the tv show Good Things Utah. That should be a lot of fun! There is a group of 4 of us riding together and then we may go out to lunch afterwards, I just have to be back in time to make my doctor's appointment!

Can you believe I hit 31 weeks already! This preganancy is going sooo slow, and flying by at the same time. It's weird to think that if she comes as early as Charity did that we could have a baby in a month in a half, and we don't even have a clue what her name is going to be yet! Dennis and I were talking about names last night but we have still yet to make any sort of decision. Hopefully we can get it atleast narrowed down some and soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here!!! Sarah did you ever think I was not reading you blog? Well I am so keep it up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Need more updates. More pictures too. Love you have a great Easter!!!!