Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a fun week?

So, everyone has been sick this week... Charity and Dennis were sick last weekend and now they're feeling better but I'm the one who is feeling terrible now :( I gotta tell you, being sick and pregnant is beyond miserable. :(

Then on Friday I have my next doctor's appointment and I am having the GD test done so I get to drink that yucky drink :( But I got it set up so we are switching over to the certified nurse midwife at the practice. I decided I'd like to go with her since we've met with her before and she seemed really nice and was easy to talk to so we'll see how that goes after the appointment on Friday.

Not much else going on here, except that we still need to get our taxes filed, I still have to upload the pictures so I can post them and since my parents are coming this weekend I need to clean, clean, clean...

No comments: