Friday, February 29, 2008

Scared my parents today

So, Charity loves to call grandpa. And todayI was looking up ob/gyn information on our insurance website (to look for a new one who is covered) and then I just played some games. During this time Charity wanted to talk to grandpa. So, I called and let her talk to him. She took the phone with her in the other room. Well, I checked my e-mail a while later and I had an e-mail from my mom asking where I was and how was I doing and to check in with them as soon as possible cuz they were worried sick about me. huh?

Apparently, Charity ended up talking to grandpa and grandma for over an hour and she wouldn't take the phone to mommy and told them I was sleeping on the couch.... ok... so, I guess this is the imagination of a 21 month old when they don't want to give up the phone? LOL. Well, after reading the e-mail (and responding) I wondered why they never called but I was being too lazy to go try to find the phone at the moment to call them back and ask why.

Well, the phone had died. I guess that explains why Charity got off the phone at all... and why they never called (I thought), they just thought I wasn't answering. lol.... Although it was going to voicemail so they should have guessed, they know what that means!

So, I got lucky the cops never showed up at my house to check on me! Yes, my dad was actually considering calling them to have them come check. And from now on I guess I have to keep a better eye on Charity when she's talking to grandma and grandpa so they don't think I've fallen off the planet and died ;)

So, that was my adventure for the day.

No comments: