Thursday, February 21, 2008

Never got around to posting yesterday :(

So, my next door neighbor, T, and I set up a photoshoot yesterday to have some fun taking pictures of our kiddos. I so planned on then downloading the pictures and posting them, but alas I still haven't gotten around to it. lol, so once I get those downloaded I will post them!

So, I figured I'd just meander my way around my thoughts today so everyone can see how crazy I really am :) First, I just wanted to rave about water aerobics. A friend (V) and I are going to the arthritis/pregancy class (we're the only pregnant ones there!) and it is sooooo nice! Physically, even though it IS tiring, I feel so much better afterwards. The class is two times a week but we are only going once a week right now because she just got over Salmonella Poisoning and is trying to take it easy. I told her as long as we go once a week, it's good, if we ever manage to go twice it will just be a bonus. lol.

Oh, I found out yesterday I'm going to be released from nursery soon! OK, atleast that is the assumption I've made. lol. I know they've been looking to replace me since I'm pregnant, and V is also in nursery with her husband and they've been looking to replace them too since he got a new calling and she's pregnant. How fun is it to know someone due so close to the same time as you? Oh, yeah, I'm due the 21st, she is due the 15th. Although V started out due the 23th, then it got moved to the 18th and then just moved up to the 15th! Can I have my due date moved too!?! lol. Ah well, I told her if our kids come as early as they did last time we might actually have them around the same time! (she's due with a little girl too!).

I would love to get Charity's and this little one's room all done by the time the baby gets here but I doubt it will happen. Walls STILL need to be painted, decorations need to be hung up, I'd love to reorganize some of the toys and HIDE some of them! lol. About 6 months ago I pulled out the toys I'd had in the closet fully planning on hiding the onces that had been out... still haven't gotten around to it!

Sounds like my living room too... I rearranged it about 6 months ago... well, moved the big furniture, but never got around to rearranging everything else... oops, and now I want to rearrange it again! One of these weekends I'm going to get Dennis to help me do everything around the house I want done... Ok, but I can dream right? I know, it could never all get done in a weekend, and then to actually find enough time to even do half of the stuff... uh huh, yeah right. lol.

Atleast the earthquake didn't bother us this morning though. Did everyone hear about that? There was a 6.3 earthquake near Wells, NV this morning (about 1/2 way inbetween Elko and Wendover). Charity and I slept right through... Dennis said he felt it at work though. But, apparently, it was felt all over southern idaho, northern utah, maybe even into the middle of utah? I'm not sure but it wouldn't surprise me. My mom said it was reported as being felt as far north as Idaho Falls in Idaho!!! WOW!!! I wonder if Sam felt it...

I missed the total lunar eclipse last night too :( Mean clouds. I got really excited when I heard about it, but then I looked outside and thought how it was soooo not going to be visible from here. The next one won't be until December of 2010!!!! Well, maybe Charity will be old enough to enjoy the experience then! Ha, so might this little girl!!! How funny. Anyone got any ideas for good names? Dennis and I are still having trouble coming up with the perfect name for her :(

Ok, so see how my mind has wondered and I haven't even posted everything I wanted to! lol, It would come to me in the middle of writing about something else but then I'd so, no I've gotta wait until I'm done with this thought but then I'd move onto something else! lol. I guess you'll just have to ask me about The Five Love Languages Book, How terrible US Airways is, how I have to find a new doctor... let's see, what else... oh, what a pain in the butt it is to do taxes... I'm going to have to see if Turbo Tax has a number you can call to ask someone a question... or maybe my dad might know, I'll have to call him later and ask.... hmmmm....

Well, mom duties are calling so I'd better go, I've got a lot of cleaning to do today after neglecting the house yesterday too! Ahh, the fun life of a SAHM!

No comments: