Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Little About Us

Hi, welcome to our blog. Dennis and I have been married since August 8, 2002. He graduated in Computer Engineering and now has a grown up job :) I'm a stay at home mom to our beautiful daughter Charity. She's going to be 2 in May! I can't believe where the time has gone. And I'm sure she's excited to be getting a sister for her birthday. So, we're all anxiously awaiting baby girl #2!

About Sarah
I was going to school for Graphic Design (an art major EEEK!) but then I switched to Broadcasting, a degree in Journalism. Once the kids are old enough I might try to get back into Graphic Design type stuff or I might pursue becoming a doula a little more. Right now my favorite away from home activity is Water Aerobics, it feels so good with this pregnant belly.

About Dennis
He's at work right now, so when he gets home tonight he'll add a little blurb about himself :)

About Charity
I am so in love with lining things up right now! It's just fun. Especially laying all of my baby dolls in a row, and blocks! You have to love blocks.

About Baby Girl #2
I'm just a little kicker. I'm not nearly as active as my sister was but I can still get a jiggling when I want to :) Do you see my picture? Cute, ain't I?

No comments: