Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well, almost ready

We pretty much have everything ready that we need to get done before the baby gets here. So, I guess I'm almost ready. lol. Only about 5 weeks until my due date! But I want to make sure to have EVERYTHING done and ready in the next two weeks, just in case. lol. I have a few items to add to my hospital bag, we might buy a mobile, and some diapers and if I can ever talk Dennis into it (I'm sure I won't) a dresser for the girl's room. Everything else I got done this last week with my mom here so that's nice.

Although I've got to admit, I'd love to have the house completely spotless before she gets here ofcourse that would require cleaning it until it was spotless every single day! ROFL. So, I guess for now we are just onto the waiting game... But why do I not feel ready yet? lol. Am I forgetting something that needs to be done? If you can think of anything, please enlighten me!

No comments: