Thursday, May 8, 2008

Had my 38 week appointment

So, I had my 38 week appointment on Tuesday. She checked me and I am 3cm dialated, 60% effaced, and she is at a -1 station! So, what's holding her up already? lol. I have resigned myself to her probably deciding to stay in for atleast another week. That way, if she comes earlier I will be pleasantly surprised! lol. And if not, I'll have to resign myself to up to another week!

Oh, my friend Ginny had her baby on Wednesday :) A cute little girl, they're probably going to name Victoria. She was born in the afternoon weighing in at 8lbs 9oz and was 20 1/2" long! Remember, Ginny and I were due the same day! Go Ginny!!!

Oh, and mom and dad decided to come down on the 6th. It was funny, my sister Renell and my brother Roy both called to say congrats and see how things were going! lol. I had to disappoint them to say she hadn't decided to come yet. lol. It was Dad's birthday on the 6th, and honestly I think he was hoping for a birthday present but she didn't want to share with Grandpa I guess!

No comments: