Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update on birthday

I totally forgot to update everyone on how Charity's birthday went! It was a lot of fun. I just sat on a chair at the park and watched Charity play with Daddy and everyone seemed to have a good time. Although, turned out I wasn't very clear when inviting people... They went to my house instead of the park! But it all turned out ok in the end. Tiffany made her cake for her birhtday present and it was one of those doll cakes. She used a strawberry shortcake doll for it. Charity LOVES her new doll. lol. It was a really nice cake!

On Sunday (Charity's birthday) some of Dennis' family came up to visit and brought her more toys (extras from her cousin paige) than can fit in the house. lol... Yeah, we won't be keeping all of them that's for sure! She got brownies for her birthday that day and LOVED them. I'll have to post a pic of her grinning with her mouth full :)

It's hard to figure out what present was Charity's favorite, I think she liked all of them!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad things went well at the party. I was wondering. I'd love to see a pic of the chocolate brownie face.