Saturday, May 17, 2008

What was I thinking?

So, tomorrow is Charity's birthday and I decided last weekend we'd have a party for Charity the day before her birthday. Nothing big or anything, just a get together with her friends at the park and then eat cake and icecream. And, it's really not that big of a deal BUT lol, I'm taking my kids to the park and my baby isn't even a week old!?! lol. Atleast she decided to come Monday morning instead of this morning! I'm not worried about it or anything, I just think it's some good timing.

The party should be a lot of fun though. The kids can play, the parents can chit-chat :) And then we all get to eat treats! Can't complain about that! lol.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your a brave woman! Have fun at the party, can't wait to see pics. Happy Birthday, Charity!