Wednesday, June 29, 2011

9 Months!

Rebecca is now 9 months old! Where has the time gone!?! They fly by so quickly when they are this little. And I can't believe how big she has gotten. She has her 9 month well child check-up on Friday so I'll be able to post her stats after that.

She is crawling now and honestly I expect her to start trying to walk in the next few weeks. She took her first assisted steps a little over a week ago and she's finally figuring out that she can go places if she wants to. Though Mommy is not too thrilled with that! Her favorite things to play with are the dirt in my potted plants and my dried flowers that I keep in a basket! Well, I taught the other girls to leave those things alone so I'm hoping I can do the same with Rebecca. But oh, it's going to be a wild ride! I'd forgotten how much fun they are when they start getting into everything!

No comments: