Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Grateful Day 28-30

Grateful Days:

28: I'm grateful for the snow and the Holiday Season. It might make the roads scary but it's beautiful to look at, and the kids love to play in it and it just adds so much to the feeling of the Holidays.

29: I'm thankful for good friends and the chance to get together and have fun together.

30: I'm thankful that I get to go to the gym and exercise. Today I went to a Zumba class (second time since I had Rebecca) and it just makes me feel so good afterwards. I never thought I would enjoy exercising, but I really do and I'm thankful I get to go and do that.

As the month is winding up, I just want to say how grateful I am that I took this opportunity to express my gratitude for the things that I have. It helps me to see all the wonderful blessings that I have.

No comments: