Monday, November 22, 2010

Grateful Day 15-22

Sorry I've missed a week. So, here's goes:

I'm grateful for Charity who showed me how much I would love being a Mommy.

I'm thankful for Danielle who has a smile that's infectious. :)

I'm grateful for sweet little Rebecca. Who doesn't love a newborn afterall?

I'm thankful for my parents and an early Thanksgiving dinner. (It was yummy)

I'm thankful for the opportunity I had to teach the CTR 7 class for the last year and a half, I really enjoyed getting to know the kids we taught.

I'm thankful for my new calling, and grateful that I get to teach the kids I taught last year.

I'm grateful for online ordering and being able to get my wonderful hubby his Christms present. Though, there is no way it's getting wrapped and sitting under the tree for a month... I might have to get him some accessories to open Christmas morning, lol.

I'm grateful for snow clothes so my kids can go outside to play in the snow and keep warm! They certainly love playing in the snow!

No comments: