Monday, November 22, 2010

Dennis' Christmas Present

I'm so excited about Dennis' Christmas present! He's gonna love it!

At first I had decided to get him an ipod touch for Christmas because he loves listening to audio books on his way to and from work and I figured I could add more music to it that way too. Then, I decided I should just upgrade him to the ipad since it would have a calendar, and contacts list and such that would be really useful for him now, especially with his new calling.

Then I found out there are Android tablets (like the ipad). So, I started researching these. A lot more options... Well, I found 2 that were suppose to be released soon and started hoping that one would be available before Christmas! A week or so ago, Archos announced their Archos 7o (the one I wanted) would be available on the 18th. But they sold out before I got around to ordering one! I was bummed.

But they had some more available today and I got one ordered for him! There is no way it's staying wrapped and under the tree until Christmas, lol, I'm giving it to him immediately :) So I might have to buy him some accessories for it or something for him to open... lol! I'm so excited about it!

No comments: