Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oops... and Buyer's Remorse

So I really should be cleaning my house right now but I decided I'd update my blog instead! lol. I'm so excited!!! I just found out that Laura and her kids are coming for a visit at the end of the month!!! YAY! I think we need to go to Yellowstone while they're here but we'll see if it works out or not. The weekends don't work and I'm not sure the week will either :(

Oh, but guess what we did this weekend? We're completely crazy. We bought a minivan! We had to trade in the red car (which is the crazy part, I LOVED that car) but we got a minivan. It has a dvd player in it so Charity loves it and wants to spend the whole day riding in it. lol. But with Laura and I both having a minivan that means that Mom and Dad and the boys (they're watching my nephews) could go to Yellowstone and it would only require the 2 vehicles! We'll see though.

But anyway, we had no intention of actually buying one on Saturday, we just went looking but I guess we must have fallen in love with this one or something. lol. How on earth did I let Dennis talk me into parting with my red car!?! lol. Can you tell which part about the deal I didn't like? But it's a Dodge Grand Caravan and has the stow and go seating! I wish it had built in car seats as well but the salesman said you couldn't have both! :( Oh well, guess we'll just have to keep using the ones we've already got :)

On a side note, buyer's remorse is always fun... I was talking to Laura the next day and said something about it and she said something like oh so you're going through the "now that we've done it should we really have done it" phase. lol, I told her yep, and most people experience that because it's called Buyer's Remorse. I actually learned that term in a marketing class that I took in college. lol. So, what have you had buyer's remorse about lately?

1 comment:

Camey said...

What's stow and go? We are looking into getting a van as well (even though I have never ever wanted one). Where did you get it? Did you get a good deal?