Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oops Again!

OK, so the oops in the title of my post yesterday was to say oops, I should be cleaning. But it turned into something else entirely! It was an OOPS! I RUINED THE SURPRISE! See, we were going to surprise my mom with the fact that Laura is coming and well... she's one of the people who read this blog so... OOPS!!! Well, at least you know we love you mom!

In other words, Charity is so cute! This morning she asked for hot cocoa and I told her ok, I'd make it for her but only because I love her so much! But she told me that I didn't love her so much, I loved her too. Then she started singing the barney song (that's what she calls it) that goes, I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to? Now, isn't that cute :) Then she made me sing the song to her!

No comments: