Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update of all sorts

So, it's been a few days and what an eventful few days it has been!

Ok, first off (the good stuff)!!!! My friend Tiffany is the best EVER! She got us free tickets to the midnight showing of Twilight!!! (the girl's got connections!) So, her, Jennifer and I are going to get to go!!! I am so beyond excited!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Hmm, next, well Charity tried to scare me half to death yesterday. All 3 of us girls were in my room on the bed. Charity and Danielle were just playing while I was reading a book when all of a sudden Charity starts making gagging noises. Well, it seemed like forever but I'm sure it was only a few minutes when we finally got the quarter out of her. She's been into putting money in her mouth lately and I always make her take it out but I obviously wasn't paying enough attention cuz I had some quarters on my dresser. :( I don't think she intentionally tried to swallow it but was just sucking on it while eating some candy and down it went. She was able to make noise the whole time so I wasn't freaking out TOO much (if there is such a thing!). But we had a nice long talk afterwards about not putting things in our mouths, especially money and quarters. I just hoped she's learned her lesson so it doesn't EVER happen again... We'll see how long it takes Danielle to try that trick. *sigh* kids.

hy
, eft n y7hn mb 7yy7h8hnmnmiknmhy7j b hjnmnhnm t n k., b m 7huyh nyb jm ., nn k,ly v vc g.

Interpretation:
Hi from Danielle
Look I'm typing on the keyboard like mommy. Just like mommy I'm writing a message to all of you. Oh, look, i like the space key. Isn't it fun to push buttons? Oh, I just love playing with the keyboard. Hmm, which one should i push next. Ok, ALL of them! Yay! This is fun! Mommy is going to make me stop soon so bye I'll try to play again later!!!

Oh and Danielle ate a Ritz cracker last night! She's sneaky. We were playing Candy Land for Family Home Evening. Well, I had Danielle in the walker so she could play around us while we were playing. For our snack, I'd made us a cracker and cheese platter. I'd made sure to set it out of her reach cuz I didn't want her getting into them but Charity left one on the table! lol, and before we knew it Danielle was holding the cracker nibbling on it. She was making the funniest faces though she kept at it. Didn't even eat half the cracker before losing interest but it's got me excited to be starting her on food this weekend. I think I'm going to start with Peaches first but Dennis isn't sure about it cuz he thinks they might be too slippery. We shall see. (I'm saving sweet potatoes for thanksgiving :)

I'm getting excited for Christmas, I think we've got most of Charity's and Danielle's presents so that's really cool. I don't think I've EVER started Christmas shopping this early. Oh, and I got Laura something she will LOVE. (you can try to guess gamela, but I'm not telling!)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Sarah Jayne! I got to you through Miranda's blog. :) Your family is so cute!

Heidi

Amy said...

Whenever Jake sees me typing he asks if I'm writing my name. I'm trying to teach him to recognize the letters of his name and put them in when he's playing a computer game.