Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Amazingly, we are just about DONE with out christmas shopping! Normally, we haven't even started yet so this is pretty cool. Except that now i want to put up the tree and decorate for Christmas :)

Saturday we went into Salt Lake to do some Christmas shopping. The main thing we picked up I'm not allowed to talk about since it's for Christmas, but we also went to Toys "R" Us. I've never been there before, but WOW is that store FUN! They have all kinds of displays set up the kids can play with. We were there for around 2 1/2 hours and I think we only made it through 1/3 of the store! We were done at that point, or else we would have been there all day long, lol. They need an eating place like IKEA! But yeah, we still need to take Charity shopping for her to pick out presents for Dennis, Danielle and I and then a few more for family members and that's it. It's so nice to be just about done :)

Our marriage class that we've been going to is almost done as well, that will be nice when it's finished. It'll free up some time on Sundays. We've really enjoyed going to it but it's just eaten up the whole evenings since Church gets out at 4:30 and it starts at 5. Oh yeah, and we'll get a certificate when we're done :) Lol, I think I'm gonna put it in our anniversary book!

3 comments:

Chugman said...

I am not sure we are about done with Christmas…. I was thinking more of halfway. Still have both parents and some of my siblings. I would be okay putting up the Christmas stuff this weekend… but it has a corresponding ‘if’.

Mama Bear said...

I am just about done too. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be able to relax and enjoy the holidays without thinking of the money side? I'm glad you are liking your class, it has done wonders for us! We got ripped off, we didn't get a certificate! :0

Amy said...

We are pretty much done shopping, too. I just have to get stocking stuffers! I love being done Christmas shopping in November.