Monday, August 18, 2008

Potty Training Success!

4 weeks! And we are done potty training! That's right, she's even pooping in the potty now. We had a breakthrough over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of my big girl. Ahh, I don't mind not changing her diaper anymore but how it only serves to remind me that my little girl is getting bigger! And her baby sister is just following along right behind her! Danielle is already trying to sit up and wants to pay attention to the world. And she can roll over already! In fact, she likes to sleep on her tummy silly girl. although the other day when I set her on the floor, she rolled over and just started looking around with such a huge grin on her face. You could just tell how she was so proud of herself. Atleast she doesn't roll over and sleep on her tummy at night but oh how quick they grow!

No comments: