Monday, June 30, 2008

So Much for Home Again!

LOL. I totally forgot when I posted that that we are headed out of town this upcoming weekend! We're going to Delta to visit family for the holiday. How funny. Initial plans were to go camping, but I'm not sure if we are doing that anymore or not. Dennis may want us to take Charity to the rodeo though. That might be fun if we do.

Well, we're settling into being home and having the house to ourselves. After all the neglect lately though, the house needs a lot of cleaning! It doesn't help that I want to do some rearranging too but oh well. It's still just nice to be home.

Oh, we're going to the zoo on Wednesday. That should be a lot of fun. It's Tiffany's birthday so we figured it would be a fun way to celebrate :) Yay for the zoo! Don't worry, I'll take pictures :) Oh, which reminds me I've got pictures to post but you can have a sneak peak by looking here: June of '08 & cousins visiting.

Oh, and I just found out that Blizzard Entertainment has announced their release or that they're working on it? of Diablo 3! Yay! Diablo has been such a fun series I'm sure this one is going to be fun too... But uhoh, another game to add to the list of electronic stuff I already want! lol.

Here are a couple of pictures taken the last few weeks:


2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, are you talking about Delta, Ut? i'm from there!!

Am

Sarah Jayne said...

Yup, that's where Dennis is from! lol. It's cool to find out your another rabbit :)