Monday, June 2, 2008

First Day Home Alone

So my first day home alone has ended finally - Dennis is home! Ofcoures, he's only 2 hours late! What a day for him to end up having to work late. Seriously, couldn't that have happened last week? Oh well, it's going to be a long couple of weeks no matter how you look at it with his class starting this week.

So, the day didn't go too bad. Charity was a bit clingy but that's understandable when mommy becomes her only source of attention and mommy's attention is divided up with a new little person. Unfortunately Danielle did get beat on a few times :( I'm gonna have to watch more closely cuz I'd have Danielle laying next to me or something on the couch and Charity would be trying to sit next to us and not pay attention towhere she was putting her feet. Luckily, no injuries, just a few tears. Charity really does love her sister though. She started crying while we were having lunch (she'd been sleeping in the other room) and Charity immediately wanted me to go get her so the baby would "be better". So cute. Poor girl didn't know what to do or think the few times she was the cause of the baby crying. It broke her little heart, didn't teach her to pay attention to where she swung her feet later, but it still broke her little heart.

I've felt like I've had a headache coming on the last few days and it did hit this afternoon but I took some tylenol so we'll see if it goes away or decides to come back once the tylenol wears off. It better go away or tomorrow is gonna be really hard, especially with Dennis having to work late again. :(

Oh yeah, and did I mention Charity is napping right now (it's 7:15)... it's going to be a long night...

No comments: