Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I did it...

I got a Wii!!!! Dennis is gonna be so excited on Father's Day. (luckily he doesn't read this blog very often, lol). Not even sure why he signed up to be an author with me... Anyway, yup, I got the wii. He actually already knows that I was going to get one, I couldn't make a big purchase like that without us talking it over. BUT he doesn't know that I got him the fishing game and a blue remote cover for him :) Yay! I hope he'll like them!

I can't believe it though that we only decided 2 days ago that we were going to get one and that we already found one. I figured it would probably have to end up being an anniversary present instead of a Father's Day present since there was no way I was buying an overpriced one from someone who managed to find one at a store!

So, yeah, today on my way out of town (headed up to Preston) I had to stop and buy batteries so I figured that while I was at the store I'd check the electronics section just to see if maybe they had one. They had just gotten them in and was stocking the Wii section! I'm so excited (can you tell I wanted the Wii myself).... sometimes I worry I pick out big expensive gifts for him just cuz they are things that I'd like to have to. But I still think this will be great to have around the house, we can all play fun games and get some exercise while we're at it!

No comments: