Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town...

What a busy time of year getting ready for Christmas and all! Luckily everything is bought/made, still waiting on a few things in the mail, and we have about 1/2 the presents wrapped (maybe a little more!). Yay! I think we've got all the stocking stuffers. Oh wait, just remembered one thing I need to get since we weren't able to get them on Saturday...

Now I'm just trying to get a newsletter written and Christmas cards sent out. I've never written an end of the year newsletter before. How do you limit it to a page!?! lol. And then how much detail should I include? Do I just leave off some of the things that happened to include more detail or not go into much detail? I don't know! Well, you'll have to let me know what you think after you read it.

The girls are so excited though. Danielle today has wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas. So very cute! Charity just wants to wrap more presents. :) It's so much fun to watch them and get caught up in Christmas through their eyes.

Now to go figure out what I'm forgetting, lol.

No comments: