Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Goals

2010's Goals:

Read the entire Book of Mormon - Really, I need to work on reading the scriptures daily, hopefully I do better this year! I didn't read the entire Book of Mormon but I did do a lot better at reading, especially towards the end of the year.

Continue Improving at FHE - We're doing pretty good at this, there's still room for improvement though.

Exercise 4x a week - HAHAHA, I got pregnant at the very beginning of the year and killed that goal!

Read 25 books - That's only one every 2 weeks or so, I'm sure I can do that no problem! - Boy where do I start? When I get to 25 I'm gonna stop, but I think I managed to blow this goal out of the water with my reading this year.
So:
Vampire Diaries 1
Forbidden Game, 1, 2, 3
Night World, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9
Fable Haven 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Ender's Game
First Truth
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Eragon 1,2, & 3

2011's Goals:

Continue working on reading scriptures every day.
Exercise 4x a week
Get my home more organized and clutter free
Find time for a me hobby.

No comments: