Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Day, May Day!

Yeah, I feel like calling for help this month! It's going to be a busy crazy long month!

The month has started with Dennis having to work the weekend, and then his parents and sister stopped by on Sunday on their way into Salt Lake because Dennis' sister (who lives in Salt Lake) was getting induced on Monday! (Yay Mindy!)

Well, Charity absolutely LOVES her cousin Paige so Sunday night all she wanted was to spend more time with Paige so I told her we'd go to Salt Lake on Monday and let her play with Paige. Well, it ended up that EVERYONE went into the hospital with Mindy so that's where Paige was so we spent 5 hours at the hospital yesterday afternoon. Sorry Mindy! I really hope we weren't too much of a bother! Mindy had her little girl yesterday night. No name as of yet but she weighed 6lbs 6oz and was 19" long! I bet she is adorable! We may go into visit today, not sure, I haven't checked with Mindy yet to see what she'd like, and I'm not sure how long everyone is staying today so we'll see...

Onto the rest of the month! Friday Mom, Dad and Michael are going to be coming to visit to watch the girls for us this weekend. We need to do birthday shopping! As well as Saturday night is the Spirit of Excellence Awards thing for Dennis' work (that I bought the fancy dress for! Yay!) So, we have to do that on Saturday. Sunday is, of course, Mother's Day, and we'll have to do something for that. Then, if I ever get around to scheduling it, Monday we go in for the ultrasound and find out what the baby is but is also Dennis' last day of school! And then he is done!!! I'm not sure when "graduation" is but he is done! Yay!!! I wonder when his Master's Diploma (is that what it's called?) will arrive in the mail?

Tuesday Dennis has to get ready to leave, and we may celebrate Danielle's birthday. Wednesday is Danielle's birthday (12th!) and Dennis leaves for his work trip. At this point I'm still completely undecided as to what I'm going to do while he's gone! His Dad may come up to help me out, I may go to my parents, I might try to go on a trip myself, I really don't know :( The 18th of course is Charity's birthday, but Dennis won't be back until the 19th so we might celebrate her birthday on the 20th. Then the 21st the girl's have their 2 and 4 year Well Child Checkups and Dennis and I have Dentist Appointments, and then we might have family come to celebrate their birthdays that weekend. So up in the air right now! And all of that is the plan if his trip doesn't change dates at all! Grr....

So then, my next Doctor's appointment is the 25th (Yay, a few days break!) and my birthday is the 26th! And then on the 28th we might try to go on a short family vacation over Memorial Day weekend, at this point we have no idea if we are actually going to or if we do, what we're going to do! Seriously, there is so much up in the air right now it's ridiculous!

Also in there is suppose to be a Girl's Night Out where we're doing Pizza and a Movie at my house. Uh oh! Lots of cleaning to do! And it's possible other stuff is going on as well I've forgotten about but this is going to be a CRAZY month and I can't wait until life has settled down a little bit!

No comments: