Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to ME! That's our third and final birthday for the month!

So, what did I do for my birthday? Well, first I celebrated by going to the gym :) Water Aerobics...

Then, I decided to clean my van... Spent 4 hours cleaning out the darn thing and had the DVD player going the whole time, killed the battery. Thought I ruined part of our vaccuum.... Lots of fun... super tired and sore the rest of the day!

Dennis jumpstarted the van after he got home from work and figured out that I Didn't ruin the vaccuum! YAY!

Then we went to Denny's since they offer a free Grand Slam for your birthday!!! Yay, thanks for telling me Karrie! Drove around for a little while to make sure the battery was good and charged and then came home for pie and presents!!!! The girls both got me a piece of jewelry and a new book. Charity had picked out a really sparkly bracelet and a purple necklace and Danielle a sparkly necklace/earring set. They had so much fun giving me the presents (and helping me unwrap them ofcourse!).

Then Dennis gave me his present, Twilight: New Moon on Blue Ray! lol, only we no longer have a Blue Ray player! Oh well, I guess that's on our wish list now just so I can watch my movie!

Here's to a good year!

No comments: