Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Helping a Friend

So, I haven't really done a lot of computer stuff since I got married cuz I'm lazy and let Dennis do it :) So, when a friend asked me last night if I could come over today and help her get candy out of her DVD Drive (her 20 month old had stuffed them in there!), I was a bit nervous but excited at the same time to get a chance to help.

We spent over an hour trying to get the case off her computer! Anyone ever see the Dell cases? They're great, no screws anywhere, you just gotta know the right area to pull, or lever to slide, or button to push! lol. I finally got on my phone and looked up the user's manual (I just love my phone!) and once we knew the secret, Ta Da! The case was open! lol. Then came the fun part :) We took out the DVD Drive and had to practically take it apart in order to get the candy out.

It was a lot of fun getting to play with computer parts again. I may have to do stuff next time instead of Dennis! :)

No comments: